Jay E. has nominated me for the award of the „Most Influential Blogger Award“…
at this point: I don’t know what to say…. thank you so much!
I am not quite sure if I deserve this. WHich makes me think just why should someone be nominated for this award. People write about what has inspired them. So whatever inspired them is a little push to a new plot or a new piece of writing. However, whatever happened that has inspired you, has influenced you. Why?
Maybe it’s because you have begun to think about certain topics.
Maybe it’s because you have reflected on one of your own writings.
Maybe it’s becasue you feel what the author wrote.
There are a lot of different reason to be influenced, to be inspired.
And every small, little, tiny inspiration is a present and deserves an award.
I am very grateful because it’s an honour to be nominated for this award.
How am I goint to celebrate this? I know! I am going to listen to my favourite song: What have you done by Within Temptation
And now finally the people who definetelydeserve this award:
I know I didn’t come up with 10 bloggers as acutally requested but these really inspired me in one or another way
I would also have nomianted
Raven (àlias tintentief)
Prinz Prospero (àlias dunkelromantik)
but unfortunately they removed their blogs. Yet I list them here because I think they deserve it.
Now for all the ones who are interested in nominating or being nominated. Here are the rules:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. Do not lump this award with any other award in a “basket”, “bouquet” or “collection” etc., I would rather you didn’t accept the award.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of them being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track.
I really hope I didn’t forget anything…..